PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE! DH, you've got to be kidding me!

MamaMolly
01-25-2009, 11:43 PM
I found it. We have a big magazine holder I use to store the stuff that I don't know what to do with but don't want lost (aka DH's sh!t) and I asked him probably 5 times if he'd looked there, he swears he did, even TOOK EVERYTHING OUT (yeah, right!). When I took the second bunch of papers out, the card falls on the floor.

At least I'm going to get a REALLY nice thank you present from his trip. Too bad he can't put it on the card, too! HAHAHA! :ROTFLMAO:

He wants to know where his credit card for work is. You know, the one that came in the mail WEEKS ago that he left on the breakfast table. While his parents were here, while I hosted playgroup and a Spouse's meeting. The very same one I had to take away from DD over and over and over. And over. And he wants to know NOW, because it is after 10:00 pm and he needs it for a trip he's going on TOMORROW.

This is the same card I asked him to put away EVERY.DAY. Somewhere safe, I said. And now he wants to know where it is.

Idiot. This is not my problem.

ETA: He said it actually arrived BEFORE CHRISTMAS! He really, really, REALLY needs a smack up side the head!

IDcam
01-25-2009, 11:48 PM
:6: I feel your pain. :ROTFLMAO:

wencit
01-26-2009, 12:33 AM
You must be married to my DH. This is exactly the type of stuff that he does, and it drives me absolutely bonkers. :banghead: I feel your pain.

saschalicks
01-26-2009, 01:56 AM
My blood pressure is rising just reading this b/c this is SO something my DH would do. I feel you!

hillview
01-26-2009, 08:13 AM
He must be DH's long lost brother. He went looking for the envelope from the bank with his ATM. The one I nagged him about for weeks and put on the shelf.

BONE HEAD MOVE!
/hillary

hbridge
01-26-2009, 08:23 AM
Oh, I feel your pain...

This is why DH has an "in box". His office is downstairs so I actually attached an "inbox" at the top of the stairs so all the clutter that I don't know what to do with can go in there until he has time to deal with it. I tell you it has worked wonders for my sanity and our marriage.

Hope he finds his card soon in the place that he put it...

DrSally
01-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Argggh! Why are we the ones who are supposed to know where EVERYTHING is? Sometimes when DH asks where something of his is in an annoyed tone, I just say I don't know so he can have the experience of looking for it.

ETA: Glad you found it!