PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to get ds to change up when he uses the toilet?

SnuggleBuggles
01-26-2009, 03:13 PM
It would make our morning routine much faster if ds1 didn't have his daily bm then. Any way I can go about changing that daily need to another time of the day? :)

TIA!
Beth

elektra
01-26-2009, 03:25 PM
I'll ask DH, since he seems to be able to completely control this! Me on the other hand, well I 've been trying to get a handle on this for myself for my entire life and still haven't learned how to control the timing. When I gotta go, I gotta go! So no help, sorry.
Maybe have him lay off the coffee in the am. ;)

MarisaSF
01-26-2009, 03:33 PM
I wonder if it's just a natural body clock thing?
My DD has always been an afternoon pooper. Recently, I noticed that she missed her afternoon bm and she went in the morning instead.

My DS, on the other hand, is a morning BMer, but (so far) he'll only go if we're at home. Somehow he holds it until we get home if we're running errands. If we're home in the morning, he'll go first thing after breakfast. Weird.

So, I've seen it change once in a while, but have no experience changing it permanently.

I'm still trying to get my DD to realize that she can pee and poop during the same potty visit instead of getting up, flushing, washing hands, and then returning two minutes later.:wink2:

WatchingThemGrow
01-26-2009, 03:38 PM
I'm still trying to get my DD to realize that she can pee and poop during the same potty visit instead of getting up, flushing, washing hands, and then returning two minutes later.:wink2:
:ROTFLMAO: That is awesome!