PDA

View Full Version : Desperatly need baby furniture help

Joy P.
01-26-2009, 05:42 PM
I am literally making myself crazy trying to pick the right baby furniture. I think I have narrowed it down to either Simmons Kids Vancouver collection or Olympia collection. Simmons also offers a collection exclusively to Baby Depot (Burlington Coat Factory) called the Serenade collection, which looks almost exactly like the Olympia. I don't know if this is cheaper or made differently than the other collections. My other brand of choice is Pali, either the Cortina or Wendy Line. I need feedback on style and quality. I am literally losing sleep thinking about this and I'm making my husband nuts. I want something that will last years as these are all convertible cribs. Both brands seem like they are great quality even as far as the dressers go. HELP!!!

firsttimemama
01-26-2009, 06:39 PM
pali is great
but i wanted to tell you that like you, i totally stressed over the furniture, and in hindsight it seems silly - he has never slept a night in his expensive pali crib (we cosleep)

just something to think about! best of luck to you in your decision

Joy P.
01-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Thanks, I'm sure that will be the case, although I was looking for something that would last through his teen years. I think I decided (after 11 hours of research and reviews yesterday) I am actually going to go with WestWood furniture. Not sure yet if I'm going to do the Stratton line or the Dakota line or a combination of the two but this company has great ratings and great customer service, and the quality seems great as well.
:bighand: