PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Jason kids shampoo?

overcome
01-26-2009, 09:07 PM
I've been through many a brand of shampoo trying to find an organic one that I like. Finally I've come across Jason shampoo for kids.

I LOVE IT! It smells great and lathers nicely. So now I'm skeptical. Is it a "good" organic one?

I'm off to try to find that site that rates products on how toxic they are to us, but any BTDT opinons/experiences with Jason would be appreciated!

fivi2
01-26-2009, 09:22 PM
We use it and like it, but I have been afraid to look it up on the skin deep website. Like you, I am afraid that because I like it, it must not be a "good" one. :)

SnuggleBuggles
01-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Crap, I just looked it up and it got a 5. There are safer choices out there. I like the smell of it but I find that it doesn't lather up quite as well as some other ones (still good but I feel like I need to really wet it to get it sudsy).

Beth

calv
01-27-2009, 01:10 PM
let's talk bath/shampoo stuff. what do you all use? Maybe this would get more visibility in the lounge? ;)

Tondi G
01-27-2009, 01:19 PM
I've been using Loreal and suave kids and I am ready to change to something "better". I was planning on buying the Jason Kids one! I am assuming the Jason one is better than the mainstream SLS crap we are using now!

A lot of the more natural ones use Lavender and I can't stand the smell!!! My boys, especially my older DS are stinky little guys. He needs a little scent so he doesn't come out of the bath smelling like a camp fire! LOL

Tondi G
01-27-2009, 01:24 PM
I wanted to add that my sister just bought a brand of natural shampoo and conditioner from CVS and it is great. I need to look it up too but it's called Christophe. It's SLS, paraben free.

Here it is

http://www.bellasugar.com/1059456