PDA

View Full Version : appointment with modeling agency

rachelh
01-27-2009, 11:32 AM
Hello all!

We have an appointment coming up for DD with a modeling agency. We were thinking about doing this for a while but never acted on it. Well a couple of week ago we were approached by a scout so we decided we will go for one appointment to see how it goes.

Anyways, any advice on what to dress DD in? I wanted to get her something super cute but everything out now is summer! Is it okay if she just goes in jeans and a sweater?

Any BTDT advice?

Thanks!

Rachel

LD92599
01-27-2009, 11:43 AM
No advice on clothes just be forwarned that if they ask you to lay out $$ walk the other way. I laugh now at the folks in the mall w/ the kiosk whenever they stop us. We went to their place once and that was enough, besides DS models for a toy company that does their shoots local to us. No $$ out :wink2:

Just my 2ยข.

Pennylane
01-27-2009, 12:34 PM
Hello all!

We have an appointment coming up for DD with a modeling agency. We were thinking about doing this for a while but never acted on it. Well a couple of week ago we were approached by a scout so we decided we will go for one appointment to see how it goes.

Anyways, any advice on what to dress DD in? I wanted to get her something super cute but everything out now is summer! Is it okay if she just goes in jeans and a sweater?

Any BTDT advice?

Thanks!

Rachel

Just put her in something that looks cute and she is comfortable in. They are going to be feeling out her personality and seeing how well she interacts with other people. Make sure it is something that photographs well though. No drab colors.

Good luck, hope it goes well!

Ann