PDA

View Full Version : Couponers - baseball card holder/pages

lisams
01-27-2009, 02:01 PM
So I loved the idea in the other thread of using baseball card holder pages to organize your coupons. I searched all over Walmart today and couldn't find them. Any ideas of a store that might carry them and where in the store you find them? Thanks!

schums
01-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Not sure where you are, but I've always been able to find them at Meijers (MI, IN, OH, IL). Also, try Target. I'm sure I've seen them. I'm surprised that Walmart doesn't have them tho. Did you ask anyone? They are usually by the packs of baseball cards. Sometimes you have to look in sporting goods or toys. A few stores have the baseball card stuff up by the front or locked up by video games to prevent theft, so you might want to check there. I'd just grab an employee (I know, hard in Walmart) and ask.

egoldber
01-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Usually they are near baseball/Pokemon card displays.

lisams
01-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Not sure where you are, but I've always been able to find them at Meijers (MI, IN, OH, IL). Also, try Target. I'm sure I've seen them. I'm surprised that Walmart doesn't have them tho. Did you ask anyone? They are usually by the packs of baseball cards. Sometimes you have to look in sporting goods or toys. A few stores have the baseball card stuff up by the front or locked up by video games to prevent theft, so you might want to check there. I'd just grab an employee (I know, hard in Walmart) and ask.

I did ask after searching around and he took me to the baseball stuff up front, but no sheets (they had a binder and some individual protectors but no the sheets that go in the binder). I looked in the toy, sports, office, scrapbooking, and photo album areas too. Maybe they just don't have them in stock?

I'll have to try Target.

Thanks for your help!

MartiesMom2B
01-27-2009, 02:29 PM
At my Wal-mart they are displayed with office supplies where you would find dividers and page protectors.

lisams
01-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Usually they are near baseball/Pokemon card displays.

I'm not sure about the Pokemon cards, but I did find the baseball display and they didn't have the sheets. I wonder if they were just out of stock or something.

Thanks for your help!

Pennylane
01-27-2009, 03:06 PM
I also bought mine at Target, up front with the baseball cards. I think it was a package of 100.

Ann

Melaine
01-27-2009, 03:08 PM
How clever....I missed the original post about this, so glad to catch this one!

JTsMom
01-27-2009, 03:08 PM
I'm surprised about WM not having them too. I bought some at the dollar store many years ago- don't know if they always have them or not.