PDA

View Full Version : What brand underwear for men?

ahrimie
01-28-2009, 11:45 AM
Maybe too much TMI.... :shy:

but my DH's boxer briefs have got to go. He's had them for way too long and they're all stretched out and just look awful. I keep telling him we should buy new ones but I think I just need to do it for him and throw away his old ones. Don't we all feel better with good undergarments on?? :P

I want to get him decent ones that will hold up for awhile but that are still affordable. I've never bought him underwear before so not sure what brands or where to start really. He currently has Hanes... is there something better? Looking for boxer briefs specifically.

So sorry.. this is really too much information, right?? :ROTFLMAO:

BillK
01-28-2009, 11:47 AM
Love my Fruit of the Loom boxers from Wal-Mart for like 8 bucks/3 pack. I've tried Hanes and just don't like how they're cut. Hope that helps.

MaiseyDog
01-28-2009, 11:53 AM
My husband prefers Jockey. He says they hold up better than others. I can't really speak for that, I just buy what I'm told.

Margaret

hellokitty
01-28-2009, 11:54 AM
My DH likes his GAP boxer briefs. They have lasted him for quite a while.

Tondi G
01-28-2009, 12:23 PM
My husband has been wearing the Joe Boxer brand from Kmart for a few years. He tried them one time randomly and made the switch from boxers to Boxer briefs... since we know he likes the cut of the Joe Boxers I have just continued buy them!

My DS is wearing Fruit of the Loom underwear and they are holding up well so I would try those if you want a brand you can buy from Target! I believe Hanes makes some with their comfort soft waistband if you think your DH would like those.

bt0510
01-28-2009, 12:39 PM
I get my boxer briefs from Bass. They are the best ones I've used. I don't like most others.

bethie_73
01-28-2009, 02:12 PM
Well DH likes the ones from JC Penny.... Stafford I think. They seem to last for a while. Sometimes it takes trying a couple of pairs to see, just like us ;)

bonbon98
01-28-2009, 03:38 PM
DH has the Champion brand from Costco - sometimes there's a coupon in the booklet, but I haven't seen one lately.

WatchingThemGrow
01-28-2009, 03:44 PM
DH is a Ralph Lauren fan. They're not that cheap, but they seem to hold up forever, which makes them cheaper in the long run.

ahrimie
01-28-2009, 03:54 PM
How to choose from all these brands?!! :) Is this like buying bottles and nipples.. you buy a bunch of different ones until you find the *right* one?

Ceepa
01-28-2009, 03:59 PM
There are also the CK ones.

codex57
01-28-2009, 04:07 PM
How to choose from all these brands?!! :) Is this like buying bottles and nipples.. you buy a bunch of different ones until you find the *right* one?

Yeah, pretty much.

I'm not too picky though. I prefer soft, but I can handle a little roughness.

I only read the first page, but Calvin Klein makes nice stuff too. Didn't see them mentioned. I actually prefer Gap the best out of the Gap brands. Banana is too hard, even though they have nicer materials (weird I know - it's sort of like a brand new high thread count comforter being tougher than a worn one) and Old Navy is too cheapy.