PDA

View Full Version : I need a...

hellokitty1
01-29-2009, 12:00 AM
...stinkin' catheter. I can't stand having to pee ALL the freakin' time. And it's 20 times worse at night. I toss and turn but it feels like I have a 50 pound log attached to me as I try to turn over. And finally by 6am when I have managed to empty my bladder after peeing 5 times during the night, it's time to get up and and start the day.

I am struggling between wanting to carry this baby the full 40 weeks and wanting it to just come out right now. Not sure why I think I have any say in it either way.

Sigh.

ellies mom
01-29-2009, 12:38 AM
After getting my catheter for DD1's C-section, I swore I'd get one the second time at 7-8 months. So yeah, I totally know how you feel. Not having to go to the bathroom for more than 5 minutes would be so worth it. I love me my catheters. :hug5: Hang in there, mama.

elektra
01-29-2009, 01:15 AM
I have a weak bladder even when not pregnant, so while pregnant I can totally relate! It's just not fair that we lose all this sleep leading up to the birth and then it just gets worse after the baby! We should be able to blissfully sleep away the nights until baby is born, IMO.