PDA

View Full Version : I just love LOST.

Twoboos
01-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Possible Spoilers!
Two things I LOVED last night!

1) Young Charles Whidmore on the island. Locke's face was classic!! That's why I love LOST - they just toss something like that out and move along, and your mouth is left hanging open.
2) Desmond & Penny named their son Charlie. I seriously got a chill up my spine.

LarsMal
01-29-2009, 12:34 PM
Me too!

I'm always left wanting more and hate that the hour goes by so quickly. DH and I usually have "what-the?" moments and I'm ready for answers!!!

I'm so hooked that I can't just watch the show. I go to ew.com the day of the show to see what they have to say about the upcoming episode (although it can be a bit much for me, so I just skim that) and then I have to go back and read the re-cap to get their theories and the connections that I missed. I'll check out the Lost message board on ABC, too, to see what those losties have to say. It's pathetic!

sidmand
01-29-2009, 12:50 PM
2) Desmond & Penny named their son Charlie. I seriously got a chill up my spine.

It wasn't until I was trying to fall asleep last night that I realized that. But...Penny's father is "Charles" right? They had to make sure to name him after "Charlie" and not her father!

kayte
01-29-2009, 12:51 PM
1) Young Charles Whidmore on the island. Locke's face was classic!! That's why I love LOST - they just toss something like that out and move along, and your mouth is left hanging open.
.[/QUOTE]

Plus I am sure that the cute blond with the gun from the same time line is Daniel Faherty's mom--he made some comment about her looking just like someone... Plus I think she is who is helping Ben get back (and the women from Desmond's weird time flashes a while ago) in current time

annasmom
01-29-2009, 12:54 PM
Plus I am sure that the cute blond with the gun from the same time line is Daniel Faherty's
mom--he made some comment about her looking just like someone...

I was wondering who she could be!! That is too cool!

scrooks
01-29-2009, 01:13 PM
I never thought that woman could be Faradays mom! I knew she had to be someone but that is a great guess!

strollerqueen
01-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Except her eyes were very round and dark brown, and Eloise Hawking's eyes are narrow and a clear blue. Did Eloise have a Brit accent? Can't remember. The casting director is usually pretty good about choosing actors who look alike. I thought the young soldier was Widmore last week, because he looked so much like the old Widmore.

Twoboos
01-29-2009, 01:23 PM

Plus I am sure that the cute blond with the gun from the same time line is Daniel Faherty's mom--he made some comment about her looking just like someone... Plus I think she is who is helping Ben get back (and the women from Desmond's weird time flashes a while ago) in current time[/QUOTE]

(Ok I think this multiple quote thing is messing up, but...)

Now, DH thought the gun chick and the chick in the hospital bed were the same person. She really confused me. (hospital bed girl, I thought she was going to be the mom, but then I thought maybe she was Charlotte, but I couldn't tell.)

AND I had forgotten it was Charles Whidmore... I prefer thinking they named the son after Charlie. :)

elektra
01-29-2009, 01:26 PM
Love it too! Stayed up late just to watch it (I had recorded it). I wonder how Desmond is going to get back? Seems like there is no way he would want to leave his wife and child. Maybe he will be forced back somehow. Poor Dez!
Blondie has got to be Faraday's mom.
Can't wait for next week.

elektra
01-29-2009, 01:31 PM
Except her eyes were very round and dark brown, and Eloise Hawking's eyes are narrow and a clear blue. .

Ooh that's true. For instance, I think they little boy they have playing Claire's son is the spitting image of the actress, IMO.

Oooh, ,maybe she is Claire's mom? Her accent sounded kind of Australian to me.

nrp
01-29-2009, 03:43 PM
1) Plus I am sure that the cute blond with the gun from the same time line is Daniel Faherty's mom--he made some comment about her looking just like someone... Plus I think she is who is helping Ben get back (and the women from Desmond's weird time flashes a while ago) in current time

That totally makes sense. At first I thought she might be Penny's mom (since she's there with Widmore), but then I don't know why Daniel would recognize her, since we're not aware of a connection between Faraday and Penny. Do you think Widmore could be Faraday's dad??? He was sponsoring Faraday's research.