PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime Crib

Indianamom2
01-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Due to my Jardine crib being recalled, I am limited to buying a new crib from BRU. I've been looking and researching and I really like the look of this crib, but I don't know anything much about Baby Cache as a company.

Does anyone have the Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime Crib?
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2963753&isTopSellingItem=true

Does anyone know what type of wood this is made of?

Thanks in advance!
Christina

aliciamt7
01-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Have this whole set--it's BEAUTIFUL. Many good reviews on this crib, so we were pleased. Baby Cache is a division of Munire, the quality of the furniture is definitely decent! The color is really rich looking--we got a lot of compliments on it! Our little one is not here yet to try it out yet though, so I can't give you a real review of it...but it seems very sturdy and my husband and his father put it together in an hour tops. Can't wait to use it!

Beckylove
01-30-2009, 06:39 PM
I have this crib and the combo dresser. I love them both and am very happy with our decision. The baby is 6mo and so far it has met all my (very high) expectations. It is solid as a rock. I love the style and color. I rave about it whenever I can because I feel like I got high-end quality and style (Munrie made) for a middle-of-the-road price.