PDA

View Full Version : Looking for feedback/reviews on the Primo EuroSpa bath and changing center

newdaddy09
01-30-2009, 01:09 AM
Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you have purchased the Primo EuroSpa bath and changing center, and if so, can you give your honest opinion of the product? It's from the makers of the very popular Eurobath, and actually the product contains the Eurobath as part of it's features, as well as a changing table, and it's portable.

Thanks!!

kijip
01-30-2009, 08:58 AM
It seems less portable than a regular tub and I am trying to figure out water supply being close to where you keep a changing table. I can't see having a changing table in my bathroom or kitchen and since I don't have water in the bedrooms, it seems like it would forever be moving around. Just my 2 cents.

Melaine
01-31-2009, 03:51 PM
check this one one of my colleague ordered this...http://www.amazon.com/Primo-340W-PRIMO-EuroBath-Pearl/dp/B000056OV0 ..may be this one will be better for you!!!!

We love love LOVE this tub....(the regular Eurobath). One of my favorite baby products and we really used it up until the girls were about 20 months old. SO worth the $$$

newdaddy09
02-01-2009, 01:59 PM
check this one one of my colleague ordered this...http://www.amazon.com/Primo-340W-PRIMO-EuroBath-Pearl/dp/B000056OV0 ..may be this one will be better for you!!!!

Thanks for the tip.. However..

Actually we already purchased the Primo Euro Spa. It actually contains the bath that you linked to on Amazon. In addition to the bath, it contains a changer/changing pad, storage space, and fill/drain spout, so it makes the whole bath experience easier, at least that is what we are expecting.

I know this is a new product and I have not seen one review for this product on any site, (I've googled alot for this), so I was hoping someone on this site has used this once/before.

Has anyone seen or used this in action?

Regards,
ND09

Melaine
02-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the tip.. However..

Actually we already purchased the Primo Euro Spa. It actually contains the bath that you linked to on Amazon. In addition to the bath, it contains a changer/changing pad, storage space, and fill/drain spout, so it makes the whole bath experience easier, at least that is what we are expecting.

I know this is a new product and I have not seen one review for this product on any site, (I've googled alot for this), so I was hoping someone on this site has used this once/before.

Has anyone seen or used this in action?

Regards,
ND09

Can you give us a link? I've never heard of it, curious what exactly you are talking about....

Melaine
02-01-2009, 02:41 PM
I see it:
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=15491370

To be completely honest, I can't imagine it being worth the money. I just can't see it being as practical as the regular tub, and in general, changing tables don't seem to get nearly as much use as you might think.
One of the things I loved about the Eurobath was that it could be put inside the larger tub, used there and stored there. We used it a lot on our bathroom counter.
How do you fill the bath if it's part of the changing table? Do you just keep it in the bathroom to be near the sink?

newdaddy09
02-01-2009, 03:08 PM
I see it:

To be completely honest, I can't imagine it being worth the money. I just can't see it being as practical as the regular tub, and in general, changing tables don't seem to get nearly as much use as you might think.
One of the things I loved about the Eurobath was that it could be put inside the larger tub, used there and stored there. We used it a lot on our bathroom counter.
How do you fill the bath if it's part of the changing table? Do you just keep it in the bathroom to be near the sink?

The changing table is right on top of the baby bath. I'll see if I can take a picture as we all know a picture says 1000 words. To use the bath, you just lift up the changing table. and then use the bath. Obviously there is no need to leave this in the bathtub. So one benefit is there is no need to bend down to bathe the baby, as the bath is 3 feet off the ground. From what I read, you are only supposed to use no more then one inch of standing water to bathe your newborn, so I guess we can bathe our baby in the bedroom, and not necessarily in the bathroom.

Quite honestly, I'm not quite sure what we'll do until we do it.. :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: This is quite overwhelming. Right now it seems like overkill, but we'll see. It might prove useful to have the bath and changing mat in the same spot.

ND09

brittone2
02-01-2009, 03:57 PM
I loved our plain old regular Eurotub and used it with both kids.

With DS we used a separate changing table. With DD, most changes took place on the floor and I don't know if we ever even got the changing table down from the attic.

amandabea
02-01-2009, 04:14 PM
I see it:

:yeahthat: Unless you don't have a tub in your house...I mean if you only have shower stalls, then I could see this being handy, but honestly I agree with the PP that it just doesn't seem worth the money.

My DD is 2 yo and we still use the Eurobath in the bigger bathtub. when she was an infant I put it on the counter in our bathroom for baths and then just stored it in our stand alone tub. As far as a changing table -- we never had one other than the one that was on our pack n' play. We've pretty much used the bed or the floor for all diaper changes and now we're in the midst of potty training, so I'm really glad we didn't buy one.