PDA

View Full Version : Is the Target sale an annual event?

Carrots
01-30-2009, 09:18 AM
Forgive me, I am relatively new to this site. Does the Target sale happen annually?

Thanks!

KrisM
01-30-2009, 09:21 AM
The toy and baby clearance? It happens in January and July.

pillsnberries
01-30-2009, 01:50 PM
But I think it depends on the store. I've seen it start as early as the beginning of December and mid-June.

KrisM
01-30-2009, 03:06 PM
But I think it depends on the store. I've seen it start as early as the beginning of December and mid-June.

Aren't you lucky! I'd love 75% off toys in December! Where are you that you see this? Maybe it's worth my drive!!

nellonello
01-30-2009, 03:11 PM

I saw some 75% off this last December as well. The kids got a few extra presents for Christmas because they were such a great deal.

Melaine
01-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Target is hit or miss. The BIG sales seem to happen twice a year as pp said, but some have deals just as good more often, you just have to check often. The best guideline is finding out what days your store does markdowns. For instance, most markdown toys on Wednesdays....

pillsnberries
01-30-2009, 04:11 PM
Aren't you lucky! I'd love 75% off toys in December! Where are you that you see this? Maybe it's worth my drive!!

I'm in Tacoma, WA. I got a stroller on clearance at the beginning of December 2007 at the Tacoma Target, and in June 2008 I got our high chair for 50% off at the Bonney Lake, WA Target. And I know this year at both my Targets, toys were on clearance a week before xmas.