PDA

View Full Version : Best baby diaper backpack

drvns
01-30-2009, 03:16 PM
I am still looking for the best most stuffable and well orhanized baby dipaer backpack, I need something which can really hold a LOT as I shall be travelling on a 18 hr flight with my 10 mnth old son, with plenty of stopovers inbetween, I was considering the baby sherpa backpack, but if anybody has any other suggestions that that which could be bigger or better organised, I would deeply appreciate their help.Please feel free to give me all your suggestions for the best diaper backpack for a Very long flight.THANKS IN ADVANCE!

KBecks
01-30-2009, 04:43 PM
We have a Baby Sherpa and like it. I think ours is the smaller sized one.

gobadgers
01-30-2009, 05:03 PM
I've actually used my regular Eagle Creek backpack (from my college days, but it's still in one piece!). I'm traveling alone with my now 16-month old in March and I'm going to use it again. It has two bottle holders on the outside and a ton of pockets. It is bigger than most diaper bags, which was great for traveling. I did had to use a separate little soft-side cooler inside for cold snacks though.

MamaKath
01-31-2009, 02:00 PM
We have a Baby Sherpa and like it. I think ours is the smaller sized one.
I have both and really love them. They are great for keeping things separated and wonderful when you need to bring food. I would not get the smaller one (Shorthaul) for a flight though.

Here is an interesting review I found...
http://www.natural-jewish-parenting.com/diaper-bag.html

If you have a Costco membership, they sell both on their site.

Lindymagoo
02-01-2009, 10:22 AM
I recently discovered JJB. I have a Packabe that can be used as a shoulder bag, messenger style, or backpack. Lots of beautiful colors and patterns available. You can usually find a good deal from other mamas in the Pink Room on FSOT.

The bag has great organization. LOVE IT!