PDA

View Full Version : lightweight trunk stroller to complement to my BOB

joslin
01-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Ok, I sold my BJCM and bought a BOB. I LOVE it and it really made my postpartum days brighter, but now baby is getting a little too big to lug on to the snap n go.

I didn't like that the BJCM did not get completely upright and that when the snackbar was installed it was really really high, other than that I loved it but needed the off road ability of the BOB urgently so I sold it. Kinda having sellers remorse, but maybe there is a better answer out there.

I tried out Zippys & P3s and Macs and really was not impressed. I don't really like the "true" umbrella fold of the Macs and the p3s and Zippys seemed so big for what I needed them for, and the Aria seemed really shoddy. I almost bought a Combi b/c I liked the fold and that it was upright and came with a bar, but they seemed overpriced for what they were. I know they are not popular on this board.

Anyone have an opinion in the under $200 range? I also need to not kick the tires so the angle of the city mini worked well for me, I have short arms.