PDA

View Full Version : I'm so annoyed with myself right now.

gatorsmom
01-31-2009, 02:39 AM
I'm blaming it on the weather. We've been having record low temperatures here in Minnesota and I think it's making everyone in my house plain ol' crazy. It's hard to get out of the house because I get nervous taking children out in this weather- what if we broke down? It could get dangerously cold in the car very quickly. And I just need to get out and socialize!!! Being cooped up is making me antsy, irritable and anxious. And it's coming out in my posts.

I sound judgmental, negative and seem to be throwing my 2cents at any topic out there. I wish I could just sit down and be quiet!

So, I wanted to tell anyone out there who's tired of reading my thoughtless blah, blahing that I"m sorry because I'm tired of myself right now too.

mamabling
01-31-2009, 11:29 AM
I can feel where you're comin' from! I'm in the Chicagoland area and I'm soooooo tired of the cold too! (All though I bow down to the cold you guys are having, I'm sure!)
You bitch till you feel better!! Who cares if people mind! They probaby live somewhere warmer.
Hang in there!!
;)

mamaoftwins
01-31-2009, 12:17 PM
It is freaking cold and I am feeling cooped up as well! We have too much snow for me to really take the stroller out.

Ugh.

I feel your pain.

o_mom
01-31-2009, 12:49 PM
Would it help you relax to know that it takes 30 min at -30 F to get frostbite?

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/windchill/

vejemom
01-31-2009, 04:21 PM
I always enjoy reading your posts!

I don't know how you all do it. I'm freezing here in Virginia, and it is 30 degrees. Right about this time every year, I start lobbying Dh to move to Miami.

gatorsmom
01-31-2009, 05:29 PM
Would it help you relax to know that it takes 30 min at -30 F to get frostbite?

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/windchill/

Thank you for this. I've been meaning to find this information.

And omom, I wanted to say thank you for all the useful info you provide. You are always kind and helpful so if I"ve been rude or in-your-face at all recently, I apologize.

o_mom
01-31-2009, 05:40 PM
Thank you for this. I've been meaning to find this information.

And omom, I wanted to say thank you for all the useful info you provide. You are always kind and helpful so if I"ve been rude or in-your-face at all recently, I apologize.

No worries, we're good. :kisscheek: