PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville Seconds Sale Posted (Starts Mon 2/2)

BayAreaMom
02-01-2009, 04:47 PM
The Fleurville Seconds Sale items are up on their website at:
http://fleurville.com/product/seconds
Some of the items:
Lexie Tote - $55
Sling Tote - $45
Mobi Computer Bag- $15
Mothership - $35-$45
Escape Pod - $12
Beach Bag - $30
There are several patterns for most items.

I ordered a Mothership and Escape Pods during their last sale. The MS was in perfect condition- I couldn't figure out why it was a Second. The EPs had something cloudy covering the inner clear plastic parts- I removed most of it using GooGone, but it's not perfect. The EP actually make great toiletry bags, so if you're not sure if you'll use it for diaper duty, you can always keep it for yourself!

I'm debating getting the Lexie Tote- but I have too many diapers bags already- In addition to the Mothership (which I LOVE!), I have the SkipHop Dash (original), SkipHop Duo (original), a Kelty Diaper Bag backpack (hate), and a BabyStyle diaper bag (love the pattern- their lovely stripes). I am ready to part with them but don't want to deal with posting them on Craigslist, finding a seller, and only getting about $10 or $20 for them.

Any feedback on the Lexie Tote would be appreciated!

Mommy_Mea
02-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Maybe my brain just isn't working this morning, but I click on the link, and I am able to see all the bags, but I see no way to add them to my shopping cart? Has anyone else tried? :confused:

I am really interested in getting one of these, the regular prices are way out of my price range, but they are so cute!!

Thanks!

lowrioh
02-02-2009, 11:18 AM
There is usually a drop down menu at the bottom of the page but it isn't there as far as I can see.

Mommy_Mea
02-02-2009, 11:22 AM
There is usually a drop down menu at the bottom of the page but it isn't there as far as I can see.

Thanks, glad to know it's not just me. I will just keep stalking the page today to see if they add it at some point...

lowrioh
02-02-2009, 12:20 PM
The site is up and I just placed an order.
Good Luck!

Mommy_Mea
02-02-2009, 01:30 PM
The site is up and I just placed an order.
Good Luck!

I jumped on there about 20 minutes ago and saw that and placed my order. I will let everyone know how it turns out. I couldn't resist the deal! :yay:

gobadgers
02-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Has anyone seen a Mobi 'computer' bag IRL? I can't find a review of it anywhere (and Fleurville's website doesn't give any details about it). It looks tempting and for $15 I might just try it anyway...