PDA

View Full Version : Even more nervous this time!!!

libby&lucas
02-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Hi everyone. I'm new here but not a brand new mommy. I have a beautiful little girl who is 14 months old...and recently my husband and I discovered we are going to have a son...in two months!!! Guess I should've paid a little more attention to myself. :hysterical: If anyone else has two babies under 2...please help. It's scary enough having the first boy in our family in 15 years...without the thought of how to make sure my girl is not feeling left out. now with that being said...I'm so excited!!!!

pinkbundleofjoy
02-03-2009, 01:54 AM
thats wonderful congrats on the new baby. as im a new mom any advice i have is limited but it may be of some help... :shy: when i was younger my grandmother babysat a little girl who lived down the street and her twin brothers. when the twins were born her parents made sure to include her in everything they could like picking things out for the nursery, toys, clothes, etc. so that she didnt feel left out and when they were born she helped feed them, change them, play with them, etc. she was like their second mommy.:) hope this helps some and GL