PDA

View Full Version : 2yo DD obsessed with boobies!

LarsMal
02-03-2009, 12:24 PM
I'm guessing this is just one of those stages- becoming aware of her body (and others). DD is completely obsessed with boobies!!! It's all she talks about all.day.long!

I put her to bed last night and could hear her talking to herself- 2 hours later!- about her boobies. "My boobies are here. My boobies are not on my shoulders. Where are your boobies?" (to her baby doll)

She will tell me her boobies hurt, they are hungry, all kinds of stuff.

I guess because mine are growing, they are interesting to her now, too. I will carry her up or down the stairs and she tells me, "I hold onto your booby."

Today she wants to know where Baby C's boobies are. "Here are your boobies, here are my boobies, here is your belly, Baby C is inside your belly. Where are her boobies?"

As I'm typing this she is standing next to me, rubbing my chest, telling me, "These are your nipples. These are your nipples and your boobies."

OMG! Make it stop!!!!

ilfaith
02-03-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm guessing you're not letting her listen to the Pussycat Dolls.

My 2-year-old is obsessed with his penis. I'm not sure males ever outgrow this.

bethie_73
02-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Ummm my just turned 3 yo is obsessed with MY boobies. He actually does the same things but in regards to mine.

Since I have been working on these being Mommy's boobies, he now has a whole speech on what he is not supposed to do with boobies.

I guess I'm glad it is just mine and not other peoples. No answers but you are not alone.

caleymama
02-03-2009, 01:50 PM
:ROTFLMAO:

Oh my goodness, whew, that is funny. Can't say I know how to make it stop, though. My 4yo doesn't talk about them *all* the time, but every once in a while she'll carry on about them. The other day while she was getting dressed she was telling me allll about how she was going to have big ones (pointing at her nipples) just like mine some day. :p

maylips
02-03-2009, 02:53 PM
My DD isn't as obsessed as yours (yet), but she does like to walk right up to me and stick her hand in my crotch while saying "pee pee?"

And yes, this is anywhere - grocery store, church....nice.

LarsMal
02-03-2009, 02:55 PM
My DD isn't as obsessed as yours (yet), but she does like to walk right up to me and stick her hand in my crotch while saying "pee pee?"

And yes, this is anywhere - grocery store, church....nice.

LOL! Real nice!

I was getting ready to take a shower the other day and put the TV on for DD so I could have a little privacy. She decided she wanted to watch me instead, and literally chased me around the bathroom with her head at my crotch saying, "I'm watching your butt." Lovely!!!

If only I was comfortable enough to lock her out!

KBecks
02-03-2009, 05:39 PM
lol! I'm so sorry!

MamaMolly
02-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Julie,
I quadruple doggy dare you to video her. Total blackmail material when she is a teen. :ROTFLMAO:

LarsMal
02-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Julie,
I quadruple doggy dare you to video her. Total blackmail material when she is a teen. :ROTFLMAO:

I might have to, but DH will want to make sure I get her saying his favorite line: "Daddy no has boobies." Makes him feel SOOO good!!

shawnandangel
02-03-2009, 06:57 PM
this thread is hilarious. I snorted at the penis comment!!

Mommy Of A Little Angel
02-03-2009, 07:53 PM
DD seems to have the same obsession. Maybe it's just the age? Or the fact that mine are bigger with this pregnancy. Either way, the other day we were in a store with my brother and his girlfriend. I was holding her and she looks at me, grabs my boob, and yells "SQUISHY!" My brother almost died.

MamaMolly
02-03-2009, 08:07 PM
DD seems to have the same obsession. Maybe it's just the age? Or the fact that mine are bigger with this pregnancy. Either way, the other day we were in a store with my brother and his girlfriend. I was holding her and she looks at me, grabs my boob, and yells "SQUISHY!" My brother almost died.

:ROTFLMAO: the way you wrote this at first glance it sounds like your brother's girlfriend is the one who grabbed you!! Bwahahahahaha! That makes it even funnier!!! :hysterical: