PDA

View Full Version : Kids Picnic Table or Table and Chairs?

Piglet
02-03-2009, 01:07 PM
DS2 and DD are constantly fighting over our Ikea step stool - they like to use it as a table and chair, LOL. I can't figure out if I should indulge them and buy a 2nd step stool or if I shoul just go and get a cheap picnic table. We already have a Little Tykes table and chairs set which is not my favourite - the chairs are tippy. I would like to find something that won't look awful indoors. Any suggestions?

Melaine
02-03-2009, 01:38 PM
My parents gave us this when the girls were a little over 1. http://www.amazon.com/Little-Tikes-451N-EasyStore-Table/dp/B000E3U1CK/ref=pd_bbs_3?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1233682536&sr=8-3
I really thought they were too young, but they have used it every day since. I intended to put it on the back deck, but it has been in our living room for over a year now. I think the colors on this one are very nice (they match our decor). A couple times when we have had parties we have just folded it and stuck it under a bed. But it sure has gotten a lot of use and I LOVE that the benches can't be knocked over, I can see that being a big issue.