PDA

View Full Version : State quarters--where to get multiples

lmintzer
02-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Does anyone know if it's possible to get a bunch of state quarters (from 1 particular state)? I need 20 PA state quarters. They can be already in circulation. Do the banks give them out that way?

rlu
02-03-2009, 05:58 PM
My dad would get two at a time from his credit union (they saved them for those people they knew were collecting). All I can suggest is to go in and ask.

PA came out in 1999, I doubt the banks have them held special at this point, but you could ask. Also, maybe coin shops?

Fairy
02-03-2009, 06:02 PM
I am 100% sure there is a way you can order them, becasue at one point i was desperate, as I couldn't find both a Denver mint and Philly mint for all of them. I found a site that sells them, but eventually I decided to just do waht collecting is supposed to be about -- collecting. Slowly as they come to me. So, I'm taking the journey. I dunno what it is about the Philly mint, but it's hard to find most of them in P.

I forget the site, but it's out there somewhere. So, you can purchase Pennsylvania quarters.

katydid1971
02-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Hey since its come up does anyone have an Illinios? Its the only one I still need. I don't care if its P or D or circulated. I'll give you $2 for it ;)

Fairy
02-03-2009, 06:48 PM
I do believe I have a few extra. I'll check for you.

KrisM
02-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Here you go: http://www.statequarter.org/. For a circulated one, it's $.95.