PDA

View Full Version : Look at this mother's jewelry

KBecks
02-03-2009, 05:16 PM
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19753726

I think this is the one I've got to have. It's an elastic beaded ring, it's affordable, and it's pretty. Had to share. Found via an ad on Crafty Crow.
Cool? I only wonder if an elastic ring will be comfy enough, but I love the look of it.

MamaMolly
02-03-2009, 05:50 PM
I think it is really pretty but I'm not sure it would be comfortable to have the beads around my finger. The elastic part doesn't bother me as much as the beads probably would. I love her pendants, too!

rlu
02-03-2009, 05:55 PM
I don't wear many rings - I suspect this would be similar to a wood ring in thickness. I like it and would add the dogs too to "fill" out the ring (same as I did for my mother's bracelet). At the cost, I think I just found what DH can get me for mom's day!

Thanks!

katydid1971
02-03-2009, 06:43 PM
The ring, although its very pretty, is not my thing (I hardly wear my wedding ring). But I love both of the bird necklaces. So cute!!!!!! Mother's day maybe. I'll have to forward them to DH. ;)

KBecks
02-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Oh,kristac, those are so artistic! I never really browse Etsy, but it's amazing how many great handcrafted items there are.