PDA

View Full Version : I've decided it doesn't matter how many times you've been through it...

LarsMal
02-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Having a baby "swimming" inside your belly is just a freaky feeling!

Anyone agree with me?!? (I'm not talking kicking here, but that weird swimming thing they do...I'll never get used to it, and it's this little ones favorite activity right now!!)

mamaoftwins
02-03-2009, 06:21 PM
Oh yeah, I agree. Totally weird. And I had two of them at the same time! It was extra freaky when they both would do it and you could see the 'ripples' on my belly.

maestramommy
02-03-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm only to the flutter stage right now, bu I agree. I never get tired of all the movement. ;)

SnuggleBuggles
02-03-2009, 06:22 PM
I agree! It was pretty neat though. :)

Beth

HIU8
02-03-2009, 06:31 PM
I'm so type A that I would freak out if there were lulls in movement. Both DS and DD moved like crazy and it worried me when they didn't.

LarsMal
02-03-2009, 06:35 PM
I'm only to the flutter stage right now, bu I agree. I never get tired of all the movement. ;)

I only get tired of it at 2AM- which seems to be a favorite time right now! This one is definitely "swimming" more than my other two did. Back and forth all day long. It's great, but still just such a weird feeling- that scraping kind of thing.

JTsMom
02-03-2009, 06:41 PM
I loved that! DS wasn't all that active. When my sister was pg with my nephew, you could actually watch him rolling around- it was crazy! The first time I saw it, I almost passed out. LOL

trentsmom
02-04-2009, 12:56 AM
Mine is rolling around a bit right now. Definitely an odd feeling! But at least he has room right now. I'm not looking forward to him kicking my cervix or bladder!

Tondi G
02-04-2009, 01:53 AM
One of the best but oddest feelings! It let me know everything was ok in there. I much prefer the swimming to the kicks in the cervix/bladder!!!

hellokitty
02-04-2009, 01:58 PM
I agree! I'm 15 wks and just in the past wk or so, I'm able to feel the baby much more. Yesterday, the baby was going nuts and shooting all over the place freaking out. It's a nice, but weird feeling. Nice to know that the baby is moving around, weird, b/c there is nothing else like it.