PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville at Marshals and TJ Max

Carrots
02-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Tonight at Marshals I spotted a Mothership in a light green pattern (sorry, I couldn't find the name of the pattern on the Fleurville site).

TJ Max had 2 Sling Totes, one in pink stripe and the other in botanical coral. All 3 bags were 59.99.

I am in MA.

pastrygirl
02-04-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm also in MA, and my TJ Maxx had a Fleurville Re-run Messenger. I don't know how much it was... I tried it on and the strap was too short for me, so I didn't even look at the price.

lellolicious
02-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Mine in NJ also had two motherships for $50-something last week. One might've been a green pattern, the other was some sort of pink stripes, IIRC.

Veronica's Mommy
02-04-2009, 11:08 AM
I'd bet good money they are Seconds. Which you can get for around that price on the Fleurville website anyway. But at least you can see what they look like in person!

MacMacMoo
02-04-2009, 02:54 PM
where in the stores at they? as in are they near the baby gear or are they in the bag section?

pastrygirl
02-04-2009, 03:11 PM
In the baby section, with the other baby bags. The Fleurville that I saw was kind of buried behind all the cheapie bags, so I almost didn't spot it!

Carrots
02-04-2009, 05:10 PM
The two I saw at TJ's were in the baby section hanging on the side of a short display case. I would not have seen them if I hadn't looked down at them.

The one I saw at Marshals was set up on a display right at the front of the store with a bunch of other green colored baby items.

Good luck!

srhs
02-04-2009, 05:21 PM
My Marshalls had a floral messenger-style and a blue/khaki stiped backpack-style in the baby section.

musicalgrl
02-04-2009, 07:38 PM
I was in Marshall's today...they had colorful, striped Motherships in the baby section (3 of them) and a totally different style (not sure what the name is) mixed in with purses. It's worth looking around, as it seems like the put them in different spots in the store.