PDA

View Full Version : Babysteals - shopping cart cover - 17.50

mamaoftwins
02-04-2009, 11:59 AM
For those of you looking for one ...

http://www.babysteals.com/index.php

eliza's mom
02-04-2009, 12:24 PM
I have a Floppy Seat cover from BRU which we hardly use because we find it pretty bulky but still lacking the adequate padding in all the right places for the baby. At the same time, I'd like to use something so that I won't have to put her in the Ergo for all our shopping trips- does anyone have this cover and think it's worth the price?

Thanks
Ansu

EQ_Bo_07
02-04-2009, 12:54 PM
We use this cover all the time. I got ours at CL though for about $10.
We use ours everywhere- shopping carts and when we go out.

unlisted
02-04-2009, 01:04 PM
I purchased this shopping cart cover the last time that Babysteals had it on their site. I really like it. The prints are a little loud, but it is easy put on and comes with a carrying case.

Charlie
02-04-2009, 01:34 PM
YMMV but I saw these at a few different TJ Maxx and Marshall stores for about $13. I picked up a 2 in 1 Infantino cover from TJ for about $18.

nonamestill
02-04-2009, 03:25 PM
YMMV but I saw these at a few different TJ Maxx and Marshall stores for about $13. I picked up a 2 in 1 Infantino cover from TJ for about $18.

Hi! Were these recent trips tp TJ Maxx/Marshalls? Hoping to find some too :) What is the advantage of the Infantino cover over the one at Babysteals? Thanks!

Charlie
02-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Yup. I picked it up a few weeks ago but saw them as recently as this past Sunday. I thought the Infantino one seemed a little more padded and I liked the pattern more than the Clean Shoppers. Also it's marketed for high chairs as well...altho I think you could probably also use a Clean Shopper for a high chair.

ahrimie
02-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Was anyone able to buy one? I've liked their steals the last two days (today's is a PPB Backpack!) but once I get the email and click over, they are already OOS!

Is there a different trick I don't know?

srkaplan
02-05-2009, 03:41 PM
I can't speak to the advantage of the one on Babysteals, but I can tell you that I see the Infantino ones almost always at TJ Maxx/Marshalls...I purchased one about a year ago there & have found them there consistently ever since.

Hi! Were these recent trips tp TJ Maxx/Marshalls? Hoping to find some too :) What is the advantage of the Infantino cover over the one at Babysteals? Thanks!