PDA

View Full Version : Will Hannas go down again?

MontrealMum
02-04-2009, 01:49 PM
I know they're having their Early Bird sale right now, but does anyone have any idea if/when they might be marking down further? I'm just trying to plan a bit. I've only recently discovered that DS is outgrowing his size 80 pjs (yes, at just under 18 mos!) and I am going to need more than the 2 pairs of 90s I bought on the Xmas sale , though not immediately, I'll probably need them in a month or so and I don't want to pay full price :tongue5: I don't live in the US or live near an outlet so that's not really an option for us. Just trying to decide if $25 is the best I can do, or to wait it out.

AnnieW625
02-04-2009, 01:55 PM
have you checked Ebay? I have found some great clothes including a pair of pj shorts for DD on Ebay from Hanna. I never know with Hanna's website how to figure what's going to be on sale and what's not!

WatchingThemGrow
02-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Have you called an outlet to ask? They'll ship to you, right? I've only paid $15-17 for them in Dec. or July maybe on the real site, but I've gotten them for those prices at the outlets via phone orders. Just check back weekly or ask when they'll be going on sale lower.

We moved to LJ's at 90 since DD was PTing and the 2 piece thing worked better for that.

ThreeofUs
02-04-2009, 03:53 PM
post on the BBB yahoo group - lots of folks there have them for sale

citymama
02-04-2009, 04:20 PM
If he is only 18 months, and the LJs aren't for immediate use (and you already have 2 pairs), I would wait. The outlets had a fantastic sale last June, when several of us stocked up on the new LJ designs for $15 a piece. Right now, you can probably get the holiday styles at that price (although it can't hurt to call and see what else they have). Since you are not in a tearing hurry, you could wait for the next big sale (could be April - they don't seem to go long before having a sale these days) and stock up! I also agree on the LJs recommendation - he may be PTing by 2, and zippers just aren't as practical as LJs.