PDA

View Full Version : Does Right Start have anything left in the store?

HIU8
02-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Does anyone know if Right Start actually has merchandise left in the store? There is one that opened up 2 years ago 10 minutes from me. I have never been inside the store. I'm wondering if it is worth going in and seeing if they have anything that I need (provided it is on deep discount of course).

IDcam
02-04-2009, 05:03 PM
I just called the Right Start up the street and the lady that picked up said that they are not closing down rather reorganizing since they filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy. I was there a couple weeks ago and everything seemed normal. Haven't dropped by lately, wonder if I should go check things out now?

HIU8
02-04-2009, 05:05 PM
I wonder if they will put anything on sale or not. If they don't, it's not worth it for me b/c we have a Buy Buy Baby and Great Beginnings as well and they all price the same anyway.

pastrygirl
02-04-2009, 06:28 PM
The one near me is still full of merchandise, with only a few things on sale. They're not even sure they're closing -- the salesperson thinks that that particular store might make it, even if it's not a chain anymore.

WatchingThemGrow
02-04-2009, 06:43 PM
The one near me is still full of merchandise, with only a few things on sale. They're not even sure they're closing -- the salesperson thinks that that particular store might make it, even if it's not a chain anymore.
That sounds crazy to me. How can one store in a chain survive? Are they franchised or corporate stores?

pastrygirl
02-05-2009, 10:30 AM
She was thinking that it might get bought as a private store or something, since it's the flagship store. But, she admitted she had no idea, that it was just a guess.