PDA

View Full Version : Deals on fall WDW packages??

twobabes
02-04-2009, 10:01 PM
I've heard there are deals to be had due to the economy, but I have no idea where to start! We went there for a few days last spring, but that was the first time I've been in 25 years!

Momof3Labs
02-04-2009, 10:34 PM
The buy 4 get 7 deal was just extended through August, and my money says it will continue into the fall because I have to imagine that the economy won't recover anytime this year. September is traditionally free dining, but that promotion may or may not happen this year. If you go to the disneyworld.com website and sign up, you can get special offers e-mailed or mailed to you, and those can be some of the best deals.

ehmom
02-04-2009, 11:14 PM
if you book a trip now, and a better deal comes up later, can you re-book the trip to take advantage of the savings?

Momof3Labs
02-05-2009, 12:13 AM
if you book a trip now, and a better deal comes up later, can you re-book the trip to take advantage of the savings?

Yes, of course you can. As long as you are at least 45 days out on a trip package, you get all the money back from your original booking. Even if you are less than 45 days out, you can still do so, but you lose a small amount of your deposit ($50 or $100). For a room-only reservation, you can cancel up to 5 days in advance without losing any money.

hellokitty
02-05-2009, 12:46 AM
I got something in the mail today, but threw it out. It was like $749/per adult (assuming 2 adults) for like a 4 night trip (probably wrong on the # of days) and kids from 3-11 yrs of age I think are totally free (food, room, park tickets). Don't quote me on it, but those are the details I can remember. The time frame was btwn March and April of this yr.

JTsMom
02-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Also, check out mouesesavers.com They are really good about posting deals. :)