PDA

View Full Version : Not so dazzled with the Silver Cross Dazzle - wwyd?

reissgirl
02-05-2009, 12:29 AM
I just got my Silver Cross Dazzle in black today from shnoop. Unfortunately, I'm not in love. I think the handles are a bit too high for me. I'm 5'5" so I thought they'd be fine but they're uncomfortable for me.

I love the recline mechanism, the styling, how accessible the basket is and also that it's not tippy.

I just don't know if I can get used to the handle height. Also, I can kind of feel the weight of the stroller. It just doesn't seem to push as easily as the Maclarens. But I'm willing to compromise on this for the lack of tippiness.

My question is whether or not I can really take the stroller for a test drive. I'd like to sell it if I don't like it but I don't know if it will be harder to sell if I scuff the wheels up by taking it out and about.

I also posted this on strollerswap so sorry for the double post if you're a member there as well.

Also, now I'm totally disappointed! It seems I might have to make a stroller decision all over again!!!!!! Any recommendations? I DEFINITELY don't want anything heavier unless it really doesn't feel any heavier.

ahrimie
02-05-2009, 12:10 PM
First, sorry to hear you don't love it so much. I actually really like mine.

Can you test drive it in your house? I put my DD in it and we just strolled inside the house on the hardwood and later, we tried it out at church and at the mall.

metromom
02-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Funny, I had the same problem. I did take mine for a test drive to the mailbox and back. I sold mine on ebay and specifically put in the description that it was used for one test drive to the mailbox and back and that is why the wheels have marks. Other than than, it was new and in its original box. I had no problems selling it and no problems once they received it.