PDA

View Full Version : Jogger Stroller

Suelo26
02-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Hello - I am currently looking to purchase a jogger stroller for walking on trails and the street. I would like recommendations both good and bad. If you have a jogger do I need my P3?
Thank you.

AnnieW625
02-05-2009, 01:05 PM
I have a 2005 Dreamer Design Slingshot jogger (16" stationary air filled tires) and I have been very happy with it. It's great for trails, streets, and okay on sand. I've used it to run 5Ks and it's done a great job. My daughter loves it and it came with an infant insert so I could at least use it for fast walking when she was really young. I am not sure how easy it is to find Dreamer Design joggers anymore though (they were sold within the last year or so). Some friends of mine also have Bob Ironman, and or Revolution joggers and love them. The Ironman is going to be lighter than the Revolution, but the revolution seems to be very popular even among lite runners (a friend of mine routinely runs 5 miles with her 18 mos old w/no issues).

As far as your P3 goes I'd still keep it because I wouldn't dare take my jogger to the mall/drs. office, etc. because it's huge.

Suelo26
02-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Thank you:waving4:

strollerqueen
02-07-2009, 03:27 AM
You can probably find a Dreamer Design for very cheap now, since they are out of business. But that also means they won't be around to provide parts and service, so caveat emptor.