PDA

View Full Version : Ergo deals?

sujathas
02-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Hi,
are there ever Ergo sales out there, or should I just buy one for regular price, particularly if I can use a 10% off coupon somewhere.
also, is the zippered pouch at the front of the ergo critical? I love the ERgo embroidered in black, but it doesn't have that pouch.
thanks!

katydid1971
02-05-2009, 02:21 PM
I don't know of any deals but I can tell you I have used the zipper pouch maybe five times in the 3 years I've had my ergo. I have seen the embroidered ergo and its very pretty. I would go for it. :)

lowrioh
02-05-2009, 02:55 PM
You can buy "used" ones from My Favorite Baby Carrier ~$86. It looks like they only have the black with green lining right now. I think that most of them are open box returns. They have a 90 day money back trial policy so I would guess that these are the ones that get returned. I got mine from there and I was very happy.
http://www.myfavoritebabycarrier.com/used.html

WatchingThemGrow
02-05-2009, 02:59 PM
They pop up on our CL all the time, but I got mine with a coupon on babycenter.com. I DO favor the pouch for chapstick, tissues, a bib, a paci, a debit card and $10.

byek
02-05-2009, 05:04 PM
I went to the B&M BBB and purchased it with the 20% coupon. I had to pay for shipping though, which pretty much was the equivalent of buying it on-line since they provide free shipping.