PDA

View Full Version : Pampers Points Tutotial

hellokitty1
02-05-2009, 09:42 PM
I think this program got started right after DC#1 got out of diapers so I didn't bother looking into it. Now with DC#2 coming, can anyone point me to an existing post that has a tutorial on what this is?

Thanks.

elliput
02-05-2009, 10:30 PM
(sorry, my link was bad)

hellokitty1
02-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Thanks. The link didn't quite work but I did find the info on the site. Regarding the acutal codes, are people posting codes they find in their own diaper packages, meaning a code can be used by multiple people, but not by the same account twice?

If the codes poeple are sharing aren't from the packages they buy, where are they from. I'll certainly look out for them and share if I knew what I was doing.

And is it just a simple as logging in to my account and entering the code?

kellybelly0513
02-06-2009, 10:36 AM
They occasionally give out promo codes which you might get in your email. You cannot share the ones from diaper packages, they can only be used one time.

And yes, all you have to do is log in and enter the codes, it is pretty simple!

elliput
02-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Thanks. The link didn't quite work but I did find the info on the site. Regarding the acutal codes, are people posting codes they find in their own diaper packages, meaning a code can be used by multiple people, but not by the same account twice?

If the codes poeple are sharing aren't from the packages they buy, where are they from. I'll certainly look out for them and share if I knew what I was doing.

And is it just a simple as logging in to my account and entering the code?

Sorry about the link not working. I thought I checked it first before I posted.