PDA

View Full Version : Phil and Teds Stroller...opinions? suggestions?

LBoop
02-06-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm a soon to be first time mom and am researching strollers...needless to say there's a LOT of options and it can get confusing. A friend of mine suggested a stroller from Phil and Teds...I don't know of anyone else that has one of these so I'm looking for more opinions.

Also, if any of you have any other suggestions for strollers, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

edurnemk
02-06-2009, 07:37 PM
The ideal stroller really depends on your lifestyle, so if you tell us more about the use you'll give the stroller (i.e. urban life with lots of walking and public transportation or suburban life using mostly the car, walks on bumpy terrain or just the mall, etc.), maybe we can suggest some.

LBoop
02-06-2009, 07:47 PM
We live in the suburbs of northern NJ...so we mix it up...we spend a lot of time outdoors (camping and beach), walking the neighborhood as well as venture into the City once in awhile. I also want something that I can navigate while I shop, not worry about cracks in the sidewalk, and easy to use.

nfowife
02-06-2009, 07:54 PM
I wouldn't get the phil and ted's for a single. It has a really crappy sunshade and not great storage. For a single, I'd get a BOB or a Baby Jogger City classic or elite. I have the Phil and Ted's as my double and love it for a double. But as a single, it just isn't the best out there. Just my opinion!

hellokitty
02-06-2009, 09:01 PM
I wouldn't get the phil and ted's for a single. It has a really crappy sunshade and not great storage. For a single, I'd get a BOB or a Baby Jogger City classic or elite. I have the Phil and Ted's as my double and love it for a double. But as a single, it just isn't the best out there. Just my opinion!

:yeahthat: It's an awesome double stroller, buth an eh single stroller.

GraceH
02-07-2009, 12:41 AM
I live in Chicagoland and LOVE my Graco Mosaic b/c of the compact fold, cupholder, relatively light, basket, takes infant seat, fits between clothing racks... basically, a glorified umbrella that is also a infant seat carrier that is only ~$100
...but as pp have said, it depends on your lifestyle