PDA

View Full Version : Have spent days reviewing strollers- need help!

teedeedee
02-07-2009, 01:16 AM
Hey! I've exhausted myself searching for strollers...names are just going through my head now and I can't remember anything about any of them!

We currently are using a Chicco Keyfit in a Snap n go frame. It's been great, but DD wants to be out of the carseat now.

I'm training for a half marathon and I've got a fixed wheel jogger on the way for that purpose.

I now need a stroller that will allow me to go shopping and running errands, to places like the zoo, and for lights walks. We're outdoors a lot so a good sunshade is a must. DD is still really young so I need a good recline. I also want her to be comfy, so nice padding and a footrest. Size of the stroller isn't really an issue as my car is roomy. I don't have an endless budget, but can afford something in the $200 to $350 range.

Things that would be a big bonus- Storage, I also almost always have a big camera in tow, along with the diaper bag so storage would a bonus! And as silly as it sounds, I love taking my water bottle with me so I'd love to have a cupholder.

Can anyone help me with this? I'm completely overwhelmed.

Thanks so much,
TD

salsah
02-07-2009, 02:06 AM
you can always add storage and cup holders so i wouldn't worry about those yet.

if you are going to be outdoors a lot, i would suggest something like the baby jogger city elite. air tires for a smooth ride, large canopy, full recline, adjustable leg rest, easy fold, decent storage, and a parent console for your water bottle.

goldenpig
02-07-2009, 02:33 AM
If you want a full featured but lightweight stroller, check out the Peg Perego Si. I haven't seen it yet because it doesn't come out till April but it looks great on paper.