PDA

View Full Version : Sarah - mamahill!

caleymama
02-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Just wanted to say it's so great to *see* you here! I remember you fondly from my early days on the boards, before I was even posting much.

Congratulations on Gemma! My sister and I were just saying the other day what a cute name that is when we saw it elsewhere. Last I remember, Donovan was just a baby, and how big Ainsleigh must be now. Man, time flies!

deenass
02-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Sarah,

You were a real regular when I first joined the board almost 6 years ago - nice to see you back!

Tondi G
02-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Welcome back mama... long time no see!

~Tondi
Mama to Mason 7/01 and Aidan 5/05

MamaKath
02-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Welcome back!!!! And congrats on your newest. :)

deborah_r
02-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Hi Sarah!!! Welcome back!

mamahill
02-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Oh my goodness - you guys! Thanks! I've actually visited a fair amount, but stuff happens so quick here and I have just seconds, it seems, so I haven't really been posting (obviously). Since Dono was small we've moved to Colorado, had a baby (not a good pregnancy or deliver - bleh), and tried to get settled. Hopefully I'll be able to check in more often and lend support. Can I shamelessly plug my kids? You can see pictures of them on my blog: raisingredheads.blogspot.com - although at this point I suppose the jury is still out on Gemma. I think she might be more strawberry-blonde. ;)

Anyway, I can't tell you how nice it is to be remembered. Love to you, ladies. I remember each of you. Congratulations on your families. :)

daisymommy
02-09-2009, 06:27 PM
:wavey: Sarah!!! I haven't "seen" you in so long! Welcome back and congrats!