PDA

View Full Version : Bloom Nano highchair

blossom09
02-07-2009, 10:23 AM
We are looking at the Bloom Nano urban highchair - does anybody know any pros/cons about this highchair? We really like the feature that it folds b/c our kitchen is so small. http://www.bloombaby.com/collection/main.php?sID=34

We are also looking at the Graco Contempo.... which is obviously less expensive but it doesn't fold as sleek as the Nano.

We don't have a normal kitchen table so the option of a booster seat on a kitchen chair is out for us.

reissgirl
02-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I purchased and returned the Nano when DS was about seven months old. The main reason that I returned it is because the seat wasn't upright enough. DS was sitting up well by himself at that point but he would slump in the seat. It was also cumbersome to make the chair able to pull up to the table, but it sounds like that's not a concern for you.

It definitely folds really slim. The fold is not totally smooth but I imagine it might loosen up over time or when you "get the hang of it."

I bought the IKEA Antilop chair instead. It's so easy to clean because it doesn't have any cushion. The Nano fabric is very smooth but the straps had velcro and I think that would have been hard to clean.

I hope this helps.