PDA

View Full Version : DVD exercise videos recs needed asap!!

sste
02-07-2009, 03:17 PM
I need a serious but safe workout, around 50 minutes. I am not picky as to what kind of exercise so long as it rigorous cardio and can be done in my livingroom.

Any suggestions??

willow33
02-07-2009, 05:49 PM
I always check out www.collagevideo.com

They have tons of exercise videos and give both staff and user reviews.

gatorsmom
02-07-2009, 09:05 PM
If you have cable and the ONDemand option, where are some great workouts under the exercise/fitness option. There are many different workouts from different trainers that offer different workouts of varying lengths. And the best part is that every month or 2 they change the workouts so it doesn't get boring.

I just started doing this with my boys and the days when I don't feel like, the boys complain that they want to exercise!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
02-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Biggest Loser, very good. Challenging, and customizable. Great reviews on Amazon.com, too. I really like them!

BarbieSmith
02-08-2009, 09:15 AM
30-Day Shred (Jillian Michaels) is incredible. It is under 30 minutes, but the cardio workout is INTENSE. I have 20+ vids and that is the one I keep coming back to, for results!

KarenLud
02-08-2009, 11:39 AM
I second the rec to check out Collagevideo.com lots of choices there.

That said, I love the Firm. It is more of an investment but the results are amazing! Great intense cardio and weights for sculpting. Good for all levels.