PDA

View Full Version : Quattro Tour Sport

mommy0904
02-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Any reviews? I looked online and can't find any...

meme9300
02-07-2009, 06:19 PM
I have this stroller. I used to work for the parent company of Graco and got stuff at an extreme discount and this was the only stroller in their line that appealed to me. Don't get me wrong...it is no lightweight (look up weight online I can't remember offhand) but I have to say I LOVE IT. It has a huge hinged canopy, the suspension is great (it has suspension in the wheels). I has a flip up bassinnet feature when baby is small, huge basket and great cupholder and child tray.

I got it in platinum and love the color too. It has nice lines...for a Graco.

Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions!

clc053103
02-09-2009, 02:42 PM
I had a Quattro as well and it wasn't awful, but I wouldn't recommend it. LARGE footprint- just try pushing it around clothing racks! It's too short, DS outgrew it at 18 months. And it is a monster to lift!

meme9300
02-09-2009, 05:21 PM
I thought I would mention that I have never used the QTS in a store. Only outside. I have a maclaren for stores! It is great on bumpy sidewalks and grass, though!

lorinick
02-09-2009, 06:01 PM
I would skip the QT all together. I've never been impressed.

GraceH
02-13-2009, 12:51 AM
if you're looking to make a Graco travel system to use in stores and take up less space for everyday around town use, I highly recommend the Graco Mosaic (glorified umbrella that takes an infant seat too)

edurnemk
02-13-2009, 01:33 AM
I haven't tried the Sport, but if it still weighs the same as the regular Quattro (about 28 lb) I would steer clear of it. I found my Quattro to be heavy, bulky and hard to steer in small places. Like a PP said, it has a huge footprint. I also had a lot of issues with the recline mechanism and the basket stopping mechanism getting stuck. And this stroller was used for about 5 months. After that I bought a new and better one (but I wanted to do that after just a month of using the Quattro). Oh, and the regular Quattro does not handle well in grass and bumpy sidewalks IMO (no suspension and hard wheels).