PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite place to look for furniture?

bw52
02-07-2009, 05:53 PM
What places do you like the best? I'm looking for good quality furniture (crib, changing table--I need everything) that doesn't cost a fortune. And is Target's stuff low quality and falls apart? Or is it a good option? I'm just looking for suggestions of where to start looking.

Thanks!

bt0510
02-08-2009, 11:24 PM
We went to a handful of specialty stores, as well as BRU. We ended up liking USA Baby for multiple reasons. First, the salespeople (owners) were not trying to push us towards the most expensive thing they sell. They explained each furniture line we were looking at and gave good detail, then gave supporting documentation. They have a great selection of great brands (each USA Baby location could be different). The people at the store were most important to us, and I'm sure the same experience we had in the store by us may not occur at other USA Baby stores. Also, the collection we went with (Cocoon 5000) happened to be one of the monthly sales, so we got a great deal on it.

baymom
02-09-2009, 01:01 AM
We were able to buy the high-end brands we wanted (Pali crib, changing table, etc.) from craigslist. If you have some time, just keep checking and most likely, you'll find something you like that is still in excellent condition and also quite affordable.