PDA

View Full Version : Bath boats

AbbysMom
02-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Has anyone ordered from bathboats.com lately? I've found old threads and was interested in ordering a boat for my godchild but was wondering if anyone had any advice on what to order/ask for in ordering a custom boat? It'll be for her 1st birthday - I don't know if I should order the Noah's ark boat or the baby's 1st boat or ask for something entirely different. I am planning to put the date of her 1st birthday on the boat. Thanks!

kcimato
02-10-2009, 09:00 PM
I ordered 4 bathboats maybe, 2 years ago. I just ordered the pirate ships and had them customized with their names. The other boat I had done in a U of Texas theme as they were the champions that season. If you don't want to go with the non custom ones, just write to him and tell him what you are thinking and he will come up with a design.

LBW
02-11-2009, 08:27 AM
I ordered three bath boats for my boys this Christmas. Dana is great to work with and he responds to email. So, feel free to email him if you have questions.

lovin2shop
02-11-2009, 01:42 PM
I ordered two a couple of months ago and they are a big hit at our house. One was for the baby and the other for my 6 year old, so I just requested one with more of baby theme and one for an older boy. They turned out great!

jgenie
02-11-2009, 02:51 PM
I ordered 4 bathboats maybe, 2 years ago. I just ordered the pirate ships and had them customized with their names. The other boat I had done in a U of Texas theme as they were the champions that season. If you don't want to go with the non custom ones, just write to him and tell him what you are thinking and he will come up with a design.

Did you see the design beforehand or not until you rcvd the finished boat?

kcimato
02-11-2009, 05:56 PM
No, I did not see the design beforehand.