PDA

View Full Version : Should I bring 2 single strollers or rent 1 double?

captobey
02-10-2009, 09:09 AM
Hi There!

We just booked our first Disney trip with the kids!!!! We are staying off property at Windsor Hills and renting a car. I am trying to figure out my best stroller options.....(we are flying and doing a sea world day as well so I am not considering the disney stroller rentals since I'll want one in the airport and at sea world)

DD1 will be almost 5 and DD2 will be 21 months

Options:
1) Bring both my Maclaren Volo and Triumph - I really only need a stroller for DD2 in the airport so I don't know if it will be a hassle to have to bring 2 singles to the airport and lug around with us.

2) Bring my Maclaren Triumph for DD2 and then rent a single BJCM thru orlandostrollerrentals.com - I will definitely want a single for older DD at Disney so I thought this would be a good option but is it going to be a pain if she is getting in and out for rides and I am trying to naviage pushing 2 single strollers around....or if they are both out of th strollers walking around with DH and I'm stuck pushing 2 strollers around?

3) Bring my Maclaren Triumph for DD2 in the airport, etc and then rent a DOUBLE BJCM thru orlandostrollerrentals.com for Disney - this option seems great because we would only be pushing 1 stroller around Disney but will it be a pain to get on and off the buses with it?

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!

egoldber
02-10-2009, 10:53 AM
but will it be a pain to get on and off the buses with it?

If you are staying off property, then you will probably not even use the WDW buses.

Your 5 year old may not want to ride all the time, but she will almost certainly want to ride a fair amount after several days at the parks, especially if you plan any late nights to watch parades or fireworks.