PDA

View Full Version : bestbuybaby ?

Laela
02-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Anyone have experience with http://bestbuybaby.stores.yahoo.net ?

They have a good deal on Inglesina Zippy 2008, I was hoping to order one.

IDcam
02-12-2009, 10:17 PM
I just purchased a 2007 Venezia from them yesterday. I called and talked to them several times and they seem legit. My stroller was shipped the same day since I ordered before 4pm EST. It should be arriving on Tuesday! Yippee! You receive your order status via Yahoo stores. The person on the phone (I think the owner) told me that if I found any problems with the stroller notify them immediately and they'll send UPS to pick it up and they'll send out a new one (if they have any left since it's a discountinued model). I checked and they are an authorized retailer for Peg Perego. I would check if they are one too for Inglesina. If they are then if you end up having problems with the stroller down the line then Inglesina will cover it. I say go for it!

jenfromnj
02-13-2009, 08:02 PM
I have several friends who have ordered from them and all have been satisfied--I just placed my first order from there based upon their recs.

LMPC
02-16-2009, 04:40 PM
I bought a P3 from them last year and everything arrived as ordered. Quick shipping. Good CS (via email in my case) when I has a question regarding the order. I would order from them again.

Laela
02-18-2009, 02:31 PM
Thank you for the comments! I feel better about placing an order.

Just one question - how do I check to see if the store is an "authorized" retailer of a certain brand? Should I contact Inglesina?

LMPC
02-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Just checked inglesina.com and they had a list of B&M stores as well as online retailers. Bestbuybaby.com was listed as a retailer. HTH Happy shopping :)