PDA

View Full Version : Coach Outlet

raj
02-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Anyone know about any specials for Valentines Day at Coach Outlet this weekend?

pastrygirl
02-13-2009, 12:22 PM
I'd like to know, too! I'm going there tomorrow.

heidiann
02-13-2009, 12:30 PM
i'm curious to know as well.

pastrygirl
02-14-2009, 05:44 PM
I went today and they were handing out 10% off coupons, excluding clearance. The front section had tons of stuff at 50% off (but didn't count as clearance, so you'd get another 10% off). I've never seen the front stuff on sale like that before! My MIL found a couple of bags. I was able to resist!

neeter
02-14-2009, 09:32 PM
I went today; I would say about half the store was 50% off. It was crazy, huge lines, ppl carrying several bags!

sujathas
02-17-2009, 07:49 AM
I went to Coach yesterday in New york City, and they didn't have any sales going on. I asked them about that, and they told me they don't have sales because they have an outlet they send all of their older stuff to. Anyone know which Coach stores were having sales?

LBW
02-17-2009, 08:40 AM
I went to Coach yesterday in New york City, and they didn't have any sales going on. I asked them about that, and they told me they don't have sales because they have an outlet they send all of their older stuff to. Anyone know which Coach stores were having sales?

Sounds like just the outlets had sales. If you are in NYC, there's a great Coach outlet at Woodbury Commons -- not terribly far outside the city.

sujathas
03-02-2009, 12:39 PM
I finally checked out the Coach outlet store in Woodbury Commons, New York. It was fantastic. Almost all of the store was 20, 30, and 50% off of already discounted prices. I bought this gorgeous very large purse from their "Legacy Boutique" collection for $120 (retail price was $700!!!). I also bought a few of their formal satin "amanda" purses for $40 each (retail price was $300!! I bought a whole bunch in various jewel colors to give out as gifts to relatives)!!
Here's a picture of the amanda purse:
http://bagwhiz.com/coach-bags/coach-amanda-sating-foldover-flap/