PDA

View Full Version : ? re: Maclaren Triumph single vs. double

jenfromnj
02-13-2009, 03:30 PM
I have been checking out some double strollers for use at my parents home (my son is due in a few weeks, and my niece will be a year old shortly)--the info that I've found on the Maclaren Twin Triumph says that it's suitable from birth, but the single Triumph is suitable from 3 months of age and up. Does anyone know whether this is correct, and if so, what the difference is that makes it so? Thanks!

WatchingThemGrow
02-13-2009, 03:38 PM
hmmm...i've seen that too and wondered the same thing. I've almost gotten the Twin Triumph a couple times, but I'm not certain a BJCM might better b/c of the sunshades. I do love my single Triumph!

AnnieW625
02-13-2009, 07:20 PM
I have been checking out some double strollers for use at my parents home (my son is due in a few weeks, and my niece will be a year old shortly)--the info that I've found on the Maclaren Twin Triumph says that it's suitable from birth, but the single Triumph is suitable from 3 months of age and up. Does anyone know whether this is correct, and if so, what the difference is that makes it so? Thanks!

When I bought my single Mac Triumph almost three years ago all Triumph stuff said suitable from three months because the Triumph only has one recline spot. The Maclaren site says it's appropriate from birth so maybe the double has a better recline.