PDA

View Full Version : OiOi Giraffe tote vs Ju Ju Be BePrepared

hlphillips2
02-14-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm debating between these two but have no way of seeing them in person. Anyone tried both? Which holds more? I have two kids - a preschooler and a 6-month-old. Right now on our busiest days I'm needing to carry a small blanket, a nursing cover, a jar of infant food, a bag of snacks, a drink for DD, a water bottle for me, 2-3 cloth dipes & wipes, wet bag, a pull up, change of clothes for two kids, some small teething & misc toys, my billfold (a JJB BeMine), sunglasses & other misc small mommy things.

I can fit all of this in my BRB but it's very stuffed and there's no room for anything else; it would be nice to have a little breathing room in there, or to be able to stuff mittens and hats inside instead of trying to keep them connected to the correct coats.

Jenny_A
02-16-2009, 12:46 AM
I'm bumping your thread. I don't have experience with either but I will say that I LOVE the Oi Oi Giraffe bag! So cute! I saw an Oi Oi bag that was black and white the other day. It wasn't the brown Giraffe but it was similar and I remember thinking how stylish it looked. I know - no help as far as usefulness goes.

I just ordered a Petunia Picklebottom moroccan shoulder bag off of their outlet website. I seriously thought about that Giraffe bag though!

Good luck with finding the right bag!

Jenny