PDA

View Full Version : What diaper bag for BJCM?

Gruffalo
02-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Hi there,
I just got my BJCM on sale! We just did a test stroll and it's wonderful! I'm so happy with it!
My only dilemma is that I have a honking great big diaper bag. It does clip on the back but it looks so huge next to the stroller. I was wondering what cool looking diaper bag other BJCM owners use. Ideally I would like it to fit in the basket instead of clipping on the back. I do have a small backpack that would fit but wanted to see what else was out there.

TIA!

AJP
02-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Hmmm.....I also have a big honking diaper bag that I clip on (twins), but my BJ is the double. I always wonder why the double strollers I gravitate towards have horrible access to the basket! I am curious to see what other moms use.

PeppyParents
02-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Hi,

You may want to think about the Baby Jogger Snap N Go diaper bag that is coming out in March 2009. It's going to retail for $80 and fits any 2008 or newer City Mini or City Elite stroller.

This is a very cool bag that comes with an adapter that fits onto the stroller. The adapter lets you "click" the diaper bag right onto the side of the frame, so it's not hanging from your handlebar, and it's not taking up that valuable space in the storage basket.

It will have a black main fabric with accents in black, red, green, or stone.

I saw the prototype of it a few months ago, and it looks really convenient. It's a medium-sized bag with a few front pockets and then a main pocket.

unlisted
02-18-2009, 01:30 AM
I put the same answer in another post where someone asked the same question. I have two bags that I use, one is the Vera Bradley diaper bag or any other Vera bradleyy bag that has longer straps. I just hang it over the whole handle. I also have the Pottery Barn Kids Tech diaper bag. It is on sale now for $20. It is smaller so not really good for lots of diapers and formula, but now that my son isn't drinking formula, I am using it more. The straps on the tech are adjustable so you can hang it over the whole handle.

Beth_in_CT
02-18-2009, 08:42 AM
I chose the Ship hop dash, but no clue how it works with the BJCM yet :) But I know it is smaller (which will hopefully stop me from overpacking it :) ) and should fit in the basket. But I LOVE the way it looks (and it was and still may be half off at BRU)

metromom
02-18-2009, 10:10 AM
The Baby Jogger Diaper Bag is already out. See here:

http://www.strollers.com/asp/show_detail.asp?sku=IJ1293&PiID=2835630&refid=FR67-IJ1293_2835630#ProdDetails

No reviews yet, but it looks really cool, almost like a messenger bag. I may have to get one for my City Classic.