PDA

View Full Version : Looking for STYLISH mini bag 11x13 (or 13x11)

Gruffalo
02-15-2009, 09:46 PM
Looking for suggestions for a small diaper bag that would fit in a 11 x 13 basket

amandabea
02-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Depending on what things you need in a bag, I was just recently looking at the Built in NY (maybe it's just Built NY) neoprene bags on their website. I was looking at laptop bags, but IIRC there was a diaper/baby bag. Otherwise there are a lot of options - I think my Timi & Leslie bag is about that size.

ang79
02-15-2009, 10:43 PM
I just got a JuJuBe BeSmall and it is really cute and tiny but fits a lot! They measure 12" x 9 x 4". Little Dudes and Divas has the best price on them right now as they are a discontinued style, or you could try the Pink Room at the JuJuBe site.

If you want really small and just something to carry a few dipes, wipes and wallet, take a look at the Fleurville Micropod. Great little bag and I love the zip out water bottle pocket!

unlisted
02-16-2009, 12:54 AM
I am not sure what you mean by "stylish" because that is different for everyone. I do have the Pottery Barn Kids Tech Diaper bag and while I don't use it as my everyday bag, I have been using it more and more because it can be used across my body. Here is the link and it is on sale:
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/zf886/index.cfm?pkey=caccessories%2Dsale%7Cb

I also have a Vera Bradley diaper bag(much bigger than what you want) but there are also some smaller Vera Bradley bags that could be used as diaper bags.