PDA

View Full Version : What kind of stroller was this?

MamaBear
02-15-2009, 10:23 PM
I wish I had a photo, and maybe I should ask this on StrollerSwap, but maybe someone knows what I'm talking about...

We were at a bird sanctuary today, and I saw a stroller I just couldn't identify. I told my husband it looked like the love child of a Mountain Buggy and a Phil & Ted's; it looked like a MB, but there was a second seat positioned as on a P&T. Did ABC ever make second seats for under the main seat? What was this stroller?

dylansnan
02-15-2009, 11:24 PM
It was probably the original P&T called the Kiwi Explorer it looked a lot like the ABC because Phil and Ted designed both. I have two of them and will see if I can post a pic.

IDcam
02-15-2009, 11:33 PM
It was probably the original P&T called the Kiwi Explorer it looked a lot like the ABC because Phil and Ted designed both. I have two of them and will see if I can post a pic.

Oooh, those are cute! :)

MamaBear
02-15-2009, 11:36 PM
That's it! Thank you! I remember reading that P&T founded another company, and thought it might've been ABC. I wanted to ask the woman driving the stroller, but then my toddler ran off before I got a chance.

What a huge change in design to the current P&T!

dylansnan
02-15-2009, 11:44 PM
Yeah they are pretty different than the design after P&T left the company. I LOVE my Kiwi's!! They fit the 6 & 3 year-old very comfortably.