PDA

View Full Version : Any Britax sales still going on?

sujathas
02-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Yikes- I didn't buy a britax boulevard during the recent sale! So stupid of me- didn't keep track of when it was ending.
Do you think I would have any luck calling a retailer and asking if they could still give me the sale price they were selling a few days ago???

musicalgrl
02-18-2009, 09:01 AM
I'm so glad you posted this - I saw something online yesterday saying that the sales were all over! It was just two weeks in February, not the whole month. I'd definitely be interesting in hearing if there are any still going on.

thanks!

MoJo
02-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Traveling Tikes still has the Britax Sale on their homepage, and they are charging $309.99 for the Boulevard. I don't know if that's a sale price or not. The Marathons are still showing as sale prices.

I just ordered two Marathons from them Friday. . . I ordered two of the $208 seats, knowing that they were not available (NONE of the $208 seats were available as of Friday) because they had told me they would substitute. They called Friday and offered two substitutes for my tan choice and two substitutes for my grey choice. I don't have my seats yet, but there are at least two others on BBB doing the same thing. . . search for the "Traveling Tikes" thread.

I'm guessing they are very slow in updating their website. There are good customer service reports on here for them.

HTH!

newg
02-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Don't know if they still have sale prices or not, but if you AAA and go through their website you get 10% off target online and they may still be offering free shipping too. And if you order a carseat at the B&M BBB and use a 20% off coupon that's another way to get a discount.
I ordered my diplomat during the sale at BBB and paid 195 for it in onxy....target had the cowmooflage for 190 going through AAA.
good luck!