PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else reading "Reality Steve's" Bachelor spoilers today?

Laurel
02-18-2009, 09:10 PM
http://realitysteve.com/blog/?p=113

I've always thought the show was somewhat "fixed", but if this is true- yuck!

zephyr
02-18-2009, 09:41 PM
That is sick. Really makes me dislike Jason and I totally feel sorry for Melissa. I didn't think he was that kind of a guy.

LarsMal
02-18-2009, 09:43 PM
trying.so.hard.not.to.click.on.the.link....

AHHHH...can't help myself!!!

ETA: I just skimmed it- and if it's true then SHAME ON JASON. booo....

And if it IS true, I'll never watch that show again- ever ever ever (and this time I mean it!)

Odds are- even if it is true, it's still not going to work out!

IDcam
02-18-2009, 10:00 PM
I always start the season liking the bachelor, thinking this one maybe different and actually a nice guy. But I'm always disappointed as it progresses. Poor Melissa. What a jerk Jason turned out to be.

KrystalS
02-18-2009, 11:51 PM
I always start the season liking the bachelor, thinking this one maybe different and actually a nice guy. But I'm always disappointed as it progresses. Poor Melissa. What a jerk Jason turned out to be.

This is exactly how I am. I love watching the Bachelor, but I'm always disappointed by the end of the season. Even though I say I won't watch again, I always do!

mom2binsd
02-26-2009, 01:49 AM
SO I'm totally sucked into all the drama, even reading the message boards on abc.com, but will not sign up!!!

So, another rumor is that Jillian is brought back, DeAnna makes Jason realize how she made a mistake and helps him see his mistake (I thought Jillian was awesome!)

Completely separate from the reality steve stuff a friend of mine told me that her sister had heard from a friend of Jillian's mom (so that's about 5 degrees of separation) that Jillian has been going down to Seattle almost every weekend for months (Jillian lives just across the border in Vancouver, Canada).

Interesting....

clc053103
02-26-2009, 09:37 AM
Maybe ABC planted the seeds to make the show appear more interesting.....I thought it was interesting that the early teasers show Deanna coming back, but they haven't shown it since, like maybe something not so scripted happened in the meantime to make the show more interesting all on its own?

I was SO not a Jillian fan, which apparently puts me in the minority. I even liked "so much botox my face can't move" Stephanie more than Jillian.

g-mama
02-26-2009, 10:06 AM
I hope he ends up with Jillian, that would make me so happy. BUT, I hope he doesn't end up breaking Melissa's heart. I like her, too, and just don't want to find out that he proposes to one girl and ends up with another. That would be sad.

calv
02-26-2009, 10:15 AM
I've always known of FORT and RS but man this time I got sucked in and can't stop reading both sites. It moves CRAZY fast. Not sure who or what to believe. SHAME ON jason and fliess if they're giong to rip someones heart for a bit of ratings to go up. I'm personally discusted but tehn again, it's america and people love trash tv. So sad. I hope RS is wrong on the finale!

OMG listen to the interview w/Megan: http://realitysteve.com/blog/?p=118#comments

clb
02-26-2009, 10:56 AM
And if it IS true, I'll never watch that show again- ever ever ever (and this time I mean it!)

:yeahthat:

LarsMal
02-26-2009, 11:11 AM
I don't know if it was fancy Bachelor editing, done after the first youtube spoiler came out about the "pinky ring", but I noticed on Monday that BOTH girls were wearing pinky rings when they were getting ready for the final rose.

I just hope that the Bachelor people are playing this AFR and AFRtake2 thing up and in the end it's just going to be something really stupid (like most Bachelor teasers). As much as I think the spoilers being true would make Jason a major jerk, I'm kinda looking forward to some REAL drama on this show- for once!

calv
03-02-2009, 01:45 PM
ok gals. What do YOU think is going to go down tonight. It can't come soon enough!!!!

g-mama
03-02-2009, 01:48 PM
I hate to say that I think it's going to go down like RS says. But, how will we ever know that the producers told him to do this? No one would ever know and he surely would never admit to it.

Globetrotter
03-02-2009, 01:54 PM
This is the first time I've read a spoiler for anything, but I have to admit this drama will have me glued to my TV tonight. I just feel sorry for the kid, though... he shouldn't be dragged into his dad's mess!

clc053103
03-02-2009, 01:57 PM
This guy pretty much grossed me out from day 1, don't need to suck face with every girl in the place to see if you like them!

Will be watching tonight, hope RS is right, to torture the doubters!

LarsMal
03-02-2009, 06:08 PM
ok gals. What do YOU think is going to go down tonight. It can't come soon enough!!!!

I think if it's not exactly what RS has reported, it will be really close. Maybe Melissa's family- or Molly's for that matter- doesn't approve and she breaks up with him. (that would be a good twist to all the rumors and spoilsers!).

I have been counting down the hours- so pathetic!!! I just want this stupid thing to be over. I will be SO PEEVED if it ends up being something really stupid!

mom2binsd
03-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Got my wine chilling and am all ready...yes so pathetic, even told DH this is like him watching a football game, he's in charge of getting kids to bed tonight, I ask for so little!!!!!!!!!

calv
03-02-2009, 08:19 PM
8pm can't get here fast enough. and you know it's all going to happen in the last hr. Errrrrrr, longest 3 hrs of my life, LOL. YES I really need a life.

LMAO this is the superball of all games :)

bethie_73
03-02-2009, 08:24 PM
******SPOILER************************************* *************************************************

According to US weekly this was all staged. Melissa flew to see him every other weekend, and ABC flew Jason to see Molly every other weekend.