PDA

View Full Version : RESOLVED (thanks Lorinick) Have you had this issue with Pack n Play

hellokitty1
02-19-2009, 03:51 PM
We got out the Graco PnP we used for DC#1 today to set up for DC#2. And we can't get the 4th side to click. If you're familiar with this, one of the long sides of the PnP has the click button to collapse the PnP. We are only able to get one side of the button to click and lock in place at one time. So we can get the right side but not the left or we can get left but not the right.

Just wondering if anyone knows how to resolve this before we bite the bullet and get another one. It's from 2003 but we didn't really use it that much.

TIA.

lorinick
02-19-2009, 03:55 PM
We got out the Graco PnP we used for DC#1 today to set up for DC#2. And we can't get the 4th side to click. If you're familiar with this, one of the long sides of the PnP has the click button to collapse the PnP. We are only able to get one side of the button to click and lock in place at one time. So we can get the right side but not the left or we can get left but not the right.

Just wondering if anyone knows how to resolve this before we bite the bullet and get another one. It's from 2003 but we didn't really use it that much.

TIA.

PUt all sides up first before putting down the center. Holding center up pull up all sides and than do the center. That's should do it.

lorinick
02-19-2009, 03:56 PM
You do not need a new one. It just needs to be done in that order even the new ones. Let me know if that worked for you.

hellokitty1
02-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Okay, well don't I feel like a big dumba$$ right now? You technique worked and of course, now I see the big print that says to pull up all four sides before pushing down the center. I could just use an excuse that I don't understand Spanish but it's also written in English.

Thanks so much!

lorinick
02-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Don't feel dumb. Your not alone. Dh took back a PNP since he didn't read the directions. Also working at BRU ohters take back the PNP's too. I'm glad you got it set up.